• To handle daily financial activities including overseeing payments, collecting rental income, and managing operating costs for the organization
• Prepare, review, and approval of financial statements and reports
• Implementing and monitoring a small inventory system
• Required to submit financial reports government agencies and other relevant stakeholders
• Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
• Analyze costs, profits, financial commitments and obligations
• Develop and improve financial reports, processes and policies
• Oversee the correct procedures for paying relevant taxes and their follow-ups
• Preparing necessary reports for internal and external auditors
• Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
• Between 30 and 45 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• Solid understanding of cost accounting concepts
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Sepidar, and Hamkaran systems
• Business fluency in English
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
• To be team oriented and have excellent communication skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.