- Book entry, financial transactions, according to accounting standards
- Prepare reconciliation with major customers and suppliers.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Contribute to all tasks related to month end closing.
- Report AR/AP and sales and warehouse and also other reports that will be prepared due to his/her manager demands
- Record tangible/intangible assets in legal books and keep their depreciation and amortization up to date monthly
- Reporting to Chief Accountant
- Bachelor or Master's degree in the accounting field
- More than 5 years professional experience
- Knowledgeable for all mentioned tasks
- Have eagerness and enthusiasm for progress
- Advanced MS Office especially Excel is important
- Express and report issues of work or any problems that affect the work with the head of accounting
- Ability to work easily with accounting software (Hamkaran System)
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Planning and multitasking Skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to read, write in English well
- Ideal Age Range: 26 - 36
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kimiara Co was established to enter the newly created private sector of the Iranian Pharmaceutical market as a modern and streamlined importing company. Since the dawn of its, Kimiara has endeavored to capture and hold a leadership position in the business with strong, sustainable performance based upon continuous cooperation with the very bests in its field. Our long-term accomplishment is founded on meeting the expectations of all our stakeholders: our clients, our business partners, our employees, our shareholders and the community in which we live and work.
Focused on hormonal, respiratory, oncology, supplements, infant formula, and other specialized lines of products, Kimiara is swiftly making its progress as a zenith-bound pharmaceutical trading company. For the time being, Kimiara is representing some globally well-known pharmaceutical companies in affiliation with Ahran Group which is considered one of the biggest Iranian companies in this field. The overall sales records of Kimiara which displays the rapid penetration of its through the tough market of pharmaceuticals in Iran, indicates a promising future for Kimiara at the summit of Pharma business.
Today Kimiara is a member of the Iranian Pharmaceutical Importers Syndicate, Iran-India and Iran-France Chambers of commerce, and an active company in contract manufacturing business both in Iran and overseas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.