We are looking for Financial ERP Expert with strong analytical skills and having good experience in ERP implementation/support. Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site consulting services to implement Dynamics AX with a focus on Financial modules including AP, AR, GL, Fixed Asset, Cash and Bank, Retail, and other financial focused areas as needed based upon the needs of the project
- Work with ERP Implementation team in order to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, prepare test scripts, test business process, and prepare solutions that support key business processes.
- Participate in system process and configuration
- Works toward proficiency in practice technology. Gains a better understanding of the business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
- Attend all analysis workshops/training sessions that are relevant to the area of expertise
- Responsible for documenting, researching, and troubleshooting reported issues
- Become the first/ second line of support in the pilot or post-live phase
• Bachelor or Master Degree in a related area
• At least 2 years’ experience in ERP/ IT, software, consulting, or a related field
• Having deep knowledge about an end to end business process in the relevant area of expertise (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Finance to Manage)
• Advanced business knowledge in Financial Rules and Standards
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent analysis Skills