Be the financial face of local Tehran office by performing financial control and reporting activities. To work closely with CEO & CFO and advise them on various aspects of commercial and operational finance. Duties and Responsibilities in brief:
- Take accountability of all transactions related to costs and revenue being entered in to the system.
- Develop and implement internal control policies with regards to each finance function.
- Review all inter-company transactions and develop a system to record transactions in compliance with transfer pricing provisions.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure correct Forex rates are applied on transfers in accordance with contractual terms.
- Ensure regular review of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow as well as timely reconciliation of cash, bank and intercompany balances.
- Facilitate month-end closing process and submit company-wise Management Accounts at the end of each month to CFO & CEO.
- Interpret financial information and advice further course of action.
- Discuss the performance of project with CEO & CFO and provide commentary on financial performance of each project.
- Review contracts with clients & suppliers and produce contract-wise profitability report.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecast for each contract.
- Collate monthly delivery reports from delivery stations and issue invoices to clients.
- Ensure that all financial aspects of contract including pricing, penalties, etc. are complied with.
- Identify and mitigate various internal and external risks arising from contracts.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and budgeting and be involved actively in strategic management.
- Prepare and revise rolling-forecast for current year based on change in assumptions and contractual terms.
- Analyze costs, revenue, pricing and other variable components and report companys actual performance with business plans.
- Review departmental budgets and report variances.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations relating to taxation, transfer pricing, etc.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns are filed in timely manner.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting.
- Professionally qualified in the field of Finance & Accounting.
- Proven experience as Finance Manager for 5 years or more in Oil & Gas trading organization.
- Solid understanding of local GAAP, IFRS and IAS.
- Proficient user of finance & accounting software.
- Managed a team of at least 2 accountants.
- Ability to contribute by participating in strategic decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve timelines.
- Well-versed with advanced Excel skills and MS office.
- Proficiency in local language as well as English.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company in Oil & Gas Industry
The company is basically involved in services, including HR, to a number of International companies active in different fields of trade in petroleum, petroleum products, gas and petrochemicals, investment in power plants and construction of ports.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.