- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- control month and end year closing process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity.
- Monitor and analyses accounting data and prepare financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- 3-5 years Management experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of all financial functions and how they interact
- Attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve
- The ability to build good working relationships
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
International Transport Company
With many years of far-sighted leadership and competent management expertise, our company has developed from a traditional forwarder to a leading global provider of tailor-made, multi modal transport, logistics, warehousing, and supply chain solutions. Our solid international partnerships and our cooperation with leading global partners, experience in air and sea freight, integrated road and rail network and cutting edge IT system provide a platform to offer outstanding transport and logistics solutions to meet our customers requirements in an effective and efficient way. All these success factors have enabled us to continually expand our product portfolio and the range of our customer solutions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.