• Create monthly and annual reports according to IFRS and analyze results and trends
• Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Support sales team in margin management
• Help to establish and implement ERP systems
• Work closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings
• Support of accounting department
• Report to and communicate with the headquarters
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Controller or Assistant Controller role
• Good English knowledge
• Expert with Microsoft Excel and high level of proficiency with other MS Office applications
• Familiar with ERP systems
• Comprehensive understanding of IFRS
• Strong problem-solving skills identifying and resolving complex issues in an effective and time sensitive pace
• Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Self-motivated team player
• Effective communication skills
• Experience in an international working environment appreciated
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
FUCHS Lubricants Iranian Co
FUCHS PETROLUB SE a German / European group is the largest independent Lubricant manufacturer in the world with a global presence in more than 85 countries with over 5,000 employees and around 2,000 different products.
FUCHS LUBRICANTS IRANIAN Co. –an affiliate of FUCHS-Germany in Iran is established in 2004 and since then has been producing and marketing FUCHS branded Engine oils, Industrial oils, greases and antifreezes.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.