• Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, identifying risk areas, preparing audit programs
• Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps, testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements, examining and analyzing records, report to financial audit manager, operating practices, and documentation
• Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance, evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
• Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports
• Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Dominate in Accounting standards, Auditing standards, Tax law & other laws
• Location: west of Tehran is preferable
• At least 5 years in financial auditing at high level firm audit
• BA or Ma degree (accounting or finance)
• Strong analytical skills
• Ready to work hard and stretch himself/herself
• Excellent computer skills (Special Microsoft office)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding in principles of:
• Finance, accounting, budgeting
• Cost control principles
• Compulsory military service is done or exempted
• Preferably member of the official accounting community
• Ideal Age: Maximum 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching