- Managing all aspects of accounting department functions including checking financial documents and arranging payments, preparing budget and financial statements and managerial reports, compute taxes and VAT and prepare tax returns.
- Auditing financial procedures and maintaining accounting systems and coding.
- University Qualifications: BA or MA in Accountancy.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 years in auditing institutes and 3-5 years in accountancy.
- Specialist knowledge: Preparing financial statements. .
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Accountancy software and Office.