● Monitor daily vouchers and compare them with related documents.
● Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit, loss, tax liability or other financial activities within an organization.
● Assist the tax auditor to finish the annual audit.
● Supervise all accounting operations, ensuring integrity, accuracy, and compliance with company policies, laws, and regulations.
● Manage day-to-day activities related to the accounting functions.
● Control all in terms of compliance with internal regulations, control OPEX/CAPEX
● Reconciliation of AP/AR on a quarterly basis.
● Confirmation of payment request.
● Month-end provision estimates and records.
● Record all transactions related to loans and calculation of interest.
● Record Rental expenses as well as tax documents preparation.
● Support a proper culture of internal communication - open discussions, respectful relationships, constructive feedback.
● Prepare any financial report according to the request of management.
● Prepare seasonal reports for government and daily and weekly reports to the company.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, or Accounting.
● At least 5 years of related experience.
● Good knowledge of accounting and financial software, Rahkaran System in particular.
● Good knowledge of accounting standards.
● Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts, and using advanced formulas).
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Effective teamwork skills.