At Address.ir, we are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise and monitor all of our financial activities and ensure we are using our capital and resources efficiently.
Head of Finance responsibilities include :
projecting companies cash flow (including cost and revenues), managing the approved budget and allocate them to various departments in the timely manner,
Monitoring the daily activities to ensure all accounting initiatives comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct financial risk management
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reduction solutions
- +5 Years work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field