• To develop and improve financial strategies which matches with Mall identity
• To make and follow up invoices properly
• To ensure that an organization carries out its transactions in accordance with applicable legislation, regulations and executive orders
• To collect the monthly rental amount, common area maintenance cost and the utilities according to the agreed collection method
• To follow the legal procedures with the Law Department for the tenders who have problem about collection, and to make start the legal process with the approval of the investor if it is necessary
• To perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner
To generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc for future reference purposes
• To review all accounting procedures and recommend improvements
• To address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner
• Accounting Degree or background, with minimum 3 year experience preferred.
• Experience with Paylocity and Quik-books a plus.
• Strong MSOffice skills: MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with management and staff and customer relations.
• International contracting