The Finance Reporting & Planning Manager is responsible for reporting, planning and accounting operations aside with Accounting Manager.
The role responsibilities include preparation of business forecasts, budgeting and periodic reporting, preparing month-end close procedures and ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all company's accounting tasks. The Finance reporting & Planning Manager will supervise and lead different teams in Finance department and will be dealing with Auditor’s.
This role is based in our Can Making Factory in Saveh city (Markazi province).
• Annual financial statement preparation
• Monthly financial reports for management
• Group preparation of various financial analyses for management
• Participate in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
• Preparation of monthly budget and forecasts
• Participation in Business Planning preparation
• Controlling of different businesses profitability
• Review and manage GL accounts
• Review and analyze financial data and create reports on financial status based on the analysis results
• Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures and detect inaccuracies
• Support and consult company's personnel on accounting control procedures
• Take part in forecasting and financial standards setting processes
• Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes
• Support and oversee audit and tax audits (both internal and external) and tax returns
• Support business processes and accounting policies and prepare corresponding documentation
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP/IFRS requirements
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance fields
• More than 5 years' experience of working as a Financial/Business Controller, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Chief.
• Profound experience with typical accounting procedures.
• Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS.
• Good practical experience with accounting software packages.
• Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel.
• A certification such as ACCA, CIMA or CPA will be an advantage.