• Provide financial functionality and accounting processes for the sub-companies
• Manage and handle budgeting process for the holding;
• Provisioning of financial reports and dashboard for the holding.
• To ensure that the financial picture externally and the internal realities match
• Setting up and maintaining financial and accounting policies of holding and sub-companies to ensure prudent and professional management of financial matters, avoidance of risk prone PPPs; liquidity to optimize funds, cost, earnings and cash availability.
• To deliver financial evaluations related to new investments and M&As to see the company business plan financial objectives
• To negotiate with various sub-companies and facilitate the development of financial budgets across the Holding.
• To formulate and develop holding business plans
• To compile financial reports, including statutory bodies, shareholders and financial institutions.
• To develop policies, processes and procedures of Financial Management.
• To ensure that the sub-companies financial policies, procedures, processes are efficient and effective.
• To ensure compliance of Sub-Companies with local regulations and laws (SSO, Tax Organizations, FIPPA and other regulatory authorities etc.) and financial institutions requirements
• To act as an Financial Auditor for Holding Sub-Companies, identify Risk and Revenue leakage areas and propose remedial actions.
• To have regular meetings with Holding Sub-Companies to review their financial results, identify any discrepancies and ensure alignment according to yearly business plan and results
• To provide in-depth financial reports and analysis regarding performance of sub-companies highlighting the struggling areas
• Perform Consolidation for company
• To align with Irancell finance deadlines and prepare required reports on time
• Bachelor degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing or related
• CA Certification/ MBA / Masters Advantageous
• Acceptable Professional Accounting Qualification
• Fluent in English
• 3-5 years Technical Accounting Experience in Preparation of Financial Statements of large organizations either as Accountant or External Auditor.
• Experience in hands-on accounting and financial forecasting.
• Experience of dealing with Inter-Company transaction accounting
• Prior experience of dealing with Tax Office for assessments/appeals
• Expert in financial practices
• Expert in financial policies and procedures
• Advanced accounting procedures
• Expert skills in management reporting interpretation and analysis
• Advanced skill in budgeting, financial planning, business planning
• Advanced skill in cash flow and capital
• Advanced skill and understanding of tax management
• Basic legal understanding and interpretation.