The role consists of but is not restricted to:
- Operating computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
- Providing comprehensive support to corporate finance manager and the planning/budgeting process for the company and monitoring actual performance
- Being responsible for and involved in the whole internal management reporting of the company
- Reconciling and reporting discrepancies found in records
- Coordinating, planning and controlling company plans through high quality analysis
- Providing reports to business functions and the required ad-hoc analysis
- Compiling statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Liaising with different budget holders regarding correspondence and forecasts
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related fields
- 2 years of experience of working in related fields
- Work experience in international companies is a plus
- Familiarity with financial statements and booking principles
- Knowledge of MS Office i.e. being able to use excel as a tool to accelerate the tasks instead of manual inputs ( e.g. VLOOKUP,HLOOKUP, PIVOT, making platforms,..) and PowerPoint as presentation tool
- Fluent in English, ready and comfortable to communicate with internal and external English speaker stakeholders
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.