As a finance manager, you are responsible for all financial and accounting aspects
including, but not limited to:
- Lead the accounting and finance team at a high level of engagement and productivity.
- Ensure finance records compliance within regulatory requirements.
- Design and Monitor financial reports and dashboards to track business status.
- Advice on Budgeting and financial planning process design and track alignment.
- Develop cash flow strategies and drive their operations (funds/investments).
- Provide strategic input on new business cases on your existing and new partnerships.
- Participate in the decision-making process in the area of financial matters.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and provide plans to manage.
- Participate in the legal and legislative matters.
- Manage stakeholders relationships in the interest of short term and long term company benefits.
- Experience leading teams, people, projects, and developing, employees, and their careers.
- Experience in the tech industry.
- Strong problem-solving ability combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams.
- Organized, strategically focused, detail-oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting, MBA, Economics or relevant fields.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and the industry.