• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Predicting future financial trends
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Producing financial reports related to budgets as well as reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors
• To perform month-end closure and ensure timely report submission for Group purpose
• Preparing analytical reports on the general status of the business as well as the main organizational processes such as trading periodically, and based on the management's demands.
• Supporting financial performance of the organization as well as monitoring and assessing the changing status of the KPIs along with presenting analytical and detailed reports on changes.
• Continuously preparing statistical reports as well as the comparative graphs required in each project.
• Controlling and supervising the statistical data entry, and the operations pertinent to manufacturing separate products as well as the order-to-delivery process.
• Providing financial business partnering services to Marketing and CD teams as well as to Unilever Iran LT team.
• Managing a team of 3-4 direct reports
Managing Different Stakeholders
Deep Understanding of Finance
Exceptional Background in Finance
Self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.