To undertake all aspects of financial management, including: corporate accounting and financial reporting, Budget and forecasts preparation,
Development of internal control policies and procedures.
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
Manage month-end and year-end close process.
Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements including tax filings and insurance requirements.
Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Preparation of Financial Statements ensuring timely submission of reports and other financial information as per company’s financial reporting requirements.
Providing and interpreting financial information and indicate potential weak points.
Analyzing cash flow, Cost Controls and expenses to guide business leaders and its Management.
Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
Forecast cash flow, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
Dealing with banks with regards to financing matters.
Managing preparation of the company’s budget.
- Minimum Bachler degree in accounting
- Previous experience as a Finance manager.
- At least 10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, of which minimum 3 years should be as Financial Manager.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Professional knowledge for working with financial software’s.
- Ability to work in extra needed working hours
- Having proper management skills
- Having good communication skills