Purpose of the Job :
Assigned responsibilities are in the field of accounting, local statutory tax, local statutory financial statements, financial planning, financial analysis, financial controlling, financial reporting, budgeting, treasury & cash management, internal controls & BE compliance all in accordance with local legislation, local regulations and group rules.
Assigned responsibilities related to position requires travel and flexible working hours as the activities are executed in accordance with the stakeholders’/company’s’ available places, times and the timelines of meetings.
Responsible for establishing accounting, tax and finance setup for LMT (Local Manufacturing Project) Project.
Key Account abilities :
• Support Business & Operation Director in business and financial issues
• Provide input to the overall strategy on finance
• Provide management with monthly finance updates on sales, costs and trade receivables
• Share better practices within both NN Pars and the Head Office
• Responsible for providing clear decision material to the Management in times of need
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
• Leads Iran Finance team composed of Accounting & Financial Planning team in accordance with Company's values and business ethics.
• Make sure all local accounting and finance procedures and reports are in compliance with local legislation and Novo Nordisk SOP’s
• Ensure each employee in finance department has clear responsibilities with clear segregation of duties is maintained
• Ensures that Finance team is proactive, solution driven and customer oriented
• Group & local statutory reporting responsibility for Iran
• Manage and coordinate the budgeting preparation of all cycles in a year
• Ensures strong relationship with internal (GIA), external auditors in all areas of Finance including local statutory Accounting, Management Reporting, Budgeting and Internal Financial controls
• Develop and implement effective internal control systems and procedures that safeguard the company’s assets and ensure timely, accurate reporting
• Manage the process whereby both financial and management reports are produced and distributed on time
• Ensures All necessary and relevant SOPs are in place within Finance area to secure sustainable and efficient knowledge sharing
• Participates in cross functional projects, steering committees, tasks forces where Financial expertise is required
• All necessary and relevant SOPs are in place within the Accounting area to secure sustainable and efficient knowledge sharing
• Organize year end closing and submitting annual questionnaire
• Coaching and supporting finance team for daily operation and career inspiration
• Gap analysis and fixing department competency issues
• Ensure to have team harmony and motivation
LMT (Local Manufacturing Tehran) project support
• Establishing the accounting setup for LMT project to ensure smooth running of operation and compliance in place
• Working on establishing the SAP@PS setup for LMT which should support the full process including factory process costing and reporting structure
• Supporting FLIT Director in maintaining accounting, tax and legal governance setup for LMT
• Helping the LMT procurement team in bringing the corporate or other solution to support their processes.
-Upper graduate degree in Finance, Economics and Business Administration; education as Accountant or Auditor, is an advantage.
-5 proven years of experience within an accounting/finance function from a larger organisation.
-Experience working with SAP ERP system both FI/CO and SD
-Sarbox approach and audit material
-Fluent in English