- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You are comfortable handling complex transactions, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial and tax research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial & accounting operations within the companies, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including assistants and accountants
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account parables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Track the companies’ financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyses financial reports and market trends
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Understand tax implications of transactions within an import / export business
Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a finance role.