- Responsible for Local Accounting and Taxation of Group Companies.
- Controlling of Accounting and tax Policy Creation, Implementation and Update if needed due to Local Legislation.
- Automation of accounting and management accounting of companies, using of modern approaches and IT tools.
- Being Leader and Owner in ERP implementation.
- Being Leader in Big4 Audit (IFRS 1).
- Responsible for Annual External Local Audit Success Results.
- Lead the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and audit and ensure tax compliance for the Group.
- Responsible for Control Improvement process in Finance Group.
- Communication with internal/External Related Parties.
- Improve processes and implement automation to establish strong internal controls, to support performance and ensure the integrity of the financials.
- Daily Control of all finance team activity.
- New process/project implementation and finance support.
- Have close daily contact with Managers / Supervisors for controlling daily activity as well as other team members.
- Train, develop and lead a high performing team, with an emphasis efficiency and continuous improvement to deliver to demanding timelines.
- Maintain constructive relationship with other groups from finance team and internal stakeholders.
- Set up a proper culture of internal communication - open discussions, respectful relationships, and constructive feedback.
- BA Masters (preferred) Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience.
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years’ experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred.)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Small and large project/program orientation.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Digikala Group is a leading e-commerce organization with a firm grip in multiple online industries including consumer goods, fashion & apparel, e-books, content publishing, digital advertising, big data, fintech, FMCG and logistics. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Digikala, DIGISTYLE, Fidibo and digipay representing nearly 92% of Iran’s online retail market share.
With exponential growth of its customer base around its subsidiaries, the future for Digikala Group is bright and abundant. The company is dedicated to build upon its strong foothold in e-commerce and help more consumers and businesses around the MENA region to create more possibilities online, helping to boost the region’s promising economy with world-class standards in technology and service.
At Digikala Group, the focus is on building for the future and increasing our presence in the markets we currently hold stake. Creative ideas, wild imaginations, teamwork, and thoughtful execution that are consumer-centric driven is encouraged at Digikala Group, maintaining a concentrated effort on innovative technology and service to the marketplace year-after-year.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.