- The Finance assistant could improve and maintain the financial standing of our companies.
- The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
- The assistant is responsible for working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting plus 3+ years of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience.
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintaining our accounts system.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors