• Providing timely, accurate and cost-effective financial and management reports.
• Ensuring compliance with local factory related procedures and providing financial stewardship
• Responsible to implement the internal control agenda at the plant. Automation of processes to
bring in efficiency.
• Support Operations by developing and implementing creative initiatives for cost effectiveness in
costs. Maintain a timely financial support on productivity initiatives.
• Ensure timely payments as per agreed payment protocols
• Implement procedures compliant with policies for effective financial control in (Inventory to Cost
of Sales; Requisition to Cheque, Inventory & Treasury (procedures for material requisitioning,
ordering, issuance, transfers, Costing & Inventory valuation, finished goods dispatch, inventory
maintenance, Master data control, Contracts with the parties & vendors both for raw materials
• Optimum utilization of ERP, RTC & Treasury cycles.
• Ensure timely implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
• Ensure compliance of fixed assets policy of capitalization, maintenance of fixed asset register,
addition / disposal / provision for depreciation of fixed assets.
- BSc/ MSc in Accounting/ Finance
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/MBA is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Experienced in Planning & Control, Accounting , Costing, Reporting and Tax
- ERP System knowledge