The position is responsible for financial accounting and reporting of Global Supply Chain operations in JTI Zanjan Factory while ensuring full compliance with all Company Policies & Procedures and statutory requirements.
- Involve the development of Standard Product Cost during A/SP & LEs and controls actual cost accounting activities.
- Involve all financial accounting and reporting activities of Factory Finance, ensuring full compliance with Company's Policies & Procedures and Local Statutory requirements
- Provides support and guidance for all business-related partners in helping them achieving the targets and focus on continuous improvement
- Provides guidance and support for Capital Investment decision-making process and ensures close follow-up of projects development and post implementation assessment
- Involve internal control activities, financial audits and ensures appropriate communication flow with all other Finance departments
- Actively participates in projects for improvement of Factory Finance operations by leveraging knowledge and experience
*Working Location of the position is Zanjan.
- Bachelor or master university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
Work Experience and Competence:
- 3 years’ experience in related field, international experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of factory processes as well as product costing knowledge is required.
- Financial planning, reporting and cost accounting knowledge
- Understanding local accounting standards & international IFRS are important
Languages & Computer Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and spoken English
**Candidate Residency: Zanjan Province**