The Finance Manager is a key member of the senior management team responsible for leading the day to day accounting and financial management of the organization. The Finance Manager is also responsible for budgeting, reporting on the financial performance to management and the Finance Committee.
Duties and responsibilities:
- lead a team of accountancy staff providing full accounting services
- Lead accountancy staff to ensure that they are appropriately trained and motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Maintain and improve a centralized accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively documented and managed.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including statements of operations, balance sheets and other supporting statements in accordance with accounting standards.
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Preparation of Annual Budget and forecasts
- Develop, maintain, and analyze accounts, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Communicating strategy and policy decisions to senior management
- Lead the company strategy planning and budgeting processes ensuring strong processes are in place for resource allocation and performance monitoring at all levels of the charity.
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are up to date
- Producing and presenting financial reports
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required
- Providing an external interface with banks, auditors, tax auditors, investment managers, consultants and company finance specialists
- Manage staff payroll, ensure accurate and timely payment
- Assist with financial aspects of project proposals
- Attend regular meetings with the Management Committee and provide verbal and written reports as may be required
- Review financial accounting, monitoring and reporting
- Providing Tax, labor, and VAT statements in written and electronic format.
- Providing a seasonal financial statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
- Work Experience: At least 7+ years in in a similar position in a medium- or large-size company with relevant
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures legislation
- Knowledge of the responsibilities and duties of the company operation role
Skilled in Accounting Software specially
- Ability to analyze
- Willingness to work on multitask, long hours and under pressure so as to meet deadlines
Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets, and Excel
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Exemplary verbal and written communication abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team worker
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ideal Age: 33-43
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
We do focus on customers and we do study all the existing telecom processes, then we seek to realize the gaps and the bugs and we start building the most efficient processes by using international methods and hiring the professionals worldwide, in order to develop an innovative and sustainable solution which is pragmatically the best. We change all the “Impossible” to “Possible”.
FlipNet. Was established on April 2014, with the main ability and competency of doing project management- the executive board was known for performing the most difficult and complicated defined projects in the shortest possible time and with optimum cost and high quality.
Actually within the start time of company we have been awarded with the biggest and the toughest project of MTNI in 2014 resulted in opening a door for FlipNet. To run a huge volume of business during past years.
There’s work and there’s your life’s work.
The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work that you’d never compromise on. That you’d sacrifice a weekend for. You can do that kind of work at FlipNet. People don’t come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end.
Something big. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else.
If you are ready, you are more than welcome to FlipNet. Family!
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.