The Sales Supervisor at Zarrin works within the sales team to help achieve goals and maximizes profitability through effective supervision of the retail team. The Sales Supervisor takes ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Sales Managers and serves as a role model for the rest of the Sales Representatives. The main tasks and responsibilities can be listed as below:
• Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up-to-date route plans.
• Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable products to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
• Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
• Review daily the service levels and sales volume performance by route with each salesman in his team.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
• Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume targets for his supervisory area.
• At least an Associate’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• At least 3 years of experience in related fields.
• Proficiency in the English Language.
• Good understanding of client/customer and market requirements and dynamics
• Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
• Competent user of Microsoft outlook/excel /word
• Preferred location: Mazandaran