● Manage all phases of qualitative and quantitative research projects from problem definition to delivery of research assets and reporting of findings.
● Lead and monitor a team of field market data researchers (up to 10 people).
● Develop (internally and externally) a platform to collect and consolidate data from various sources including retailers, customers, sales teams, merchandisers, distributors and etc.
● Research agency management, including the ability to create strong research briefs for external research partners so that research produces desired insight outcomes.
● Develop and propose primary and secondary research models to gather data based on each project's requirements.
● In certain scenarios, one must be able to the analysis of data from interviews, focus groups, questionnaires, or other qualitative or quantitative research to build compelling insights.
● Author executive-level reports and make recommendations to stakeholders and leadership.
● Manage relationships and subscriptions with 3rd party research firms.
● Build relationships with a broad set of cross-functional internal and external partners at Marina to understand their challenges and priorities, define a research roadmap, and drive actions through insight delivery.
● Bachelor's degree in related fields.
● More than 5 years of experience in the same position.
● High level of market research skills.
● Knowledge of principles and methods for communicating, promoting, and selling consumer products.
● Familiar with the FMCG market.