● Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related to the factory and production.
● Monitor all operations and processes.
● Manage all production and construction projects.
● Prepare operating reports.
● Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations.
● Conduct and manage the factory to increase productivity.
● Manage and supervise staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
● Motivate staff to correct and improve the processes.
● Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met.
● Reporting to: CEO.
● At least Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Industry, or any related field.
● 5 years of experience as a factory manager in the food industry is mandatory.
● Strong knowledge of financial analysis.
● Able to analyze information.
● Able to plan operations.
● Leadership ability.
● Good negotiation skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Lecture skills.
● Familiar with English.
● Age: Maximum 55 years old.
● Location: Qazvin.