A Leading Company Active in Food Industry Kuala lumpur
Posted 2 months ago
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems
- Manage and supervise staff preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Update knowledge with supervision method to extend productivity and efficiency of all processes and human resource activities.
- Develop and maintain total quality management systems throughout the company.
- Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related to the factory and production.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/ MBA
- At least 5 years’ experience in executive management/ At least 3 years’ experience in factory management
- Related experience in manufacturing industry
- Having the ability to lead and organize and motivate the staff
- Having the ability to plan Operations
- Gender Preference: Male
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.