Holding weekly and monthly meetings and make decisions on importance
-Management and human resource planning
Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related to the factory and product production.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations.
- Conducting and managing the factory to increase the productivity.
-Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all statutory regulations
-Responsible for all kinds of work which should be done in company such as production planning, making product, overseeing warehouses, financial matters, supplying required materials and issues
-Master degree in mechanical Engineering/Electrical engineering/ MBA
-At least 10 years experience in Management/ At least 3 years in Factory management
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis.
- Able to analyze information.
- Able to plan Operations.
- Leadership ability.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Lecture skills.
- Familiar with English.
-Related experience in food industry and cosmetics. FMCG
-Gender Preference: Male
-Ideal Age: 35 - 45