We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities such as security, catering, parking, cleaning, and waste disposal. Also, managing the office systems, which can often include the IT and office equipment, is included.
You will be responsible for managing the budgets and keeping records of all payments, and optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing the operating costs.
The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Managing the processes related to the purchase and supply of goods and equipment on a daily and occasional basis.
- Managing the processes related to sending, logistics, and movement of goods and equipment and staff on a daily and occasional.
- Managing projects for providing a suitable work environment for the employees in compliance with high standards of workplaces.
- Overseeing the agreement and fulfillment of contracts with providers for services including mechanical and electrical systems maintenance, security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security.
- Receiving, acting on and monitoring the progress and completion of facilities-related requests via the company’s help desk system.
- Overseeing building space allocation and layout.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Update department finance status reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintain inventory of facility stock and spare furniture.
- Helping the business to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about.
- Highly motivated and a proactive working nature with the ability to work on your own initiative and being stable and keeping a high quality of performances during the time.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- The familiarity of real estate, furniture, and building systems.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate and bargain.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Familiarity with written and spoken English.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Supplementary health insurance.