● Following up foreign sales procedure under the supervision of the Export Manager including tracking the shipment.
● Preparing and checking export or custom documents.
● Maintaining a polite constructive interaction with clients.
● Contacting officials in various authorities, ministries or agencies (e.g. MoH) to obtain required permissions, exemptions, letters or any document which is essential for export and clearance of the products needed by the buyer.
● Handling all formalities regarding custom clearance and obtaining the export permit.
● Working with EPL.
● Archiving electronic and paper records
● Preparing weekly reports
● Handling any other duties as required or needed.
● Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
● Bachelor's degree (Related to Business will be an advantage).
● Maximum age 28.
● Good knowledge of all English language skills (Knowing Arabic will be an advantage.).
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office esp. Excel and Outlook.
● Fully familiar with regulations of exporting pharmaceutical products.
● Fully familiar with INCOTERMS, insurance, banking and custom affairs.
● Positive attitude in teamwork.
● Skilled in time management.
● Able to work under pressure.
● Agreed to work long hours.
● Able to analyse data and paying attention to details.