- Acquiring new customers in target markets.
- Expanding export markets and increasing sales volume
- Marketing and selling products in foreign markets.
- Manage communications with customers.
- Identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Coordinating transportation of consignments
- Preparing all export documentations within required time frame and schedule efficient shipping activities
- Coordinate with export manager
- Participation in trade shows if necessary
- Manage the cycle of product exports from contract to receipt of claims and provide after-sales services.
- B.Sc. or Master in Business Administration, Commerce, other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Export affairs
- Excellent IT skills (search, mail, MS Office)
- Full Knowledge of export regulations & affairs (Intercoms)
- Ability to work under pressure situations and Team work
- Knowledge of commercial correspondences and communications in English
- Excellent command of English / Arabic or Russian or Turkish language is a preference
- Professional communication and negotiation skills.
- Capable of overseas travels.
- Reporting to: Export Manager
- Working hours: Sat to Wed 08:00 to 17:00, Thu 08:00 to 12:00.
What do you find most rewarding about being in sales career?
Have you ever sold any products to foreign markets?
Do you have good command in English Language skills?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Company Active in Manufacturing
We are a well-known company in the field of manufacturing located in Tehran with over three decades of experience.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.