- Process sales orders and payments and corresponding, monitoring of orders process, arrange deliveries and offer after-sales support
- Coordinating and handling all commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding, monitoring of orders process with suppliers such as; payment, shipments, commercial registration and transporting follow-up
- Supervising and controlling all the shipping documents in every steps and keeping all the archives updated according to the department instructions
- Monitor shipments statues, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures
- Submit and Archive all the documents (Hard Copy and Electronic)
- Preparing all required documents for Customs clearance formalities
- Prepare, check, Sync and up to date all the finance files as the receiving and Payment.
- Preparing payment documents for the financial department
- Manage communications with customers
- Communicate/correspond with overseas agents and clients in a timely manner, to include: pre-alerts, rate requests, shipment status, etc.
- Bachelor or masters of Degree in Business Management or any other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Foreign Commercial Specialist
- Familiar with export process for petroleum and petrochemical products
- Good knowledge of INCOTERMS & relevant terminologies
- Shipping line knowledge (preferable)
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work extra time when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure situations and Team work
- Available for full-time Job
- Fluent in English language
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RDR Global General Trading
RDR Global General Trading LLC
RDR is not just a dynamic, fast-growing global trading company. We are a new breed of trading company, determined to make a real difference in today’s world.
RDR does everything possible to make trade work better. We source products from remote locations and can deliver on-time, on-spec shipments almost anywhere. We support producers, invest in terminals and transportation and meet the most demanding delivery mandates. We access, develop, service and sustain international commodity markets on behalf of producers and end-users. We focus energy and resources on activities that make trade work better. We invest in high-quality infrastructure and build innovative, end-to-end services that bridge the gap between buyers and sellers more effectively. Our activities help to create more efficient markets, reducing long-term costs for participants.
The skilled negotiators and multi lingual staff familiar with different cultural behaviors and business negotiation styles whom can introduce companies and their products and never allow their products accidentally misrepresented. We can accept order from potential buyers and arrange for them their desired products which may not even included in our product list and in final stage send the cargo to any part of the world.
To sustainably deliver profitable, diversified energy solutions through operational excellence, skilled work force and effective partnership.
Our strategy is to grow physical trading volumes and revenues by delivering excellent customer service while managing operational and financial risk and optimizing efficiency.
Our Vision & Core Values
Our vision is to become world-class independent trading company delivering premium value to all stakeholders in petroleum and Petrochemical industry by providing our clients with first class technical expertise and service, delivered through excellent marketing, documentation, operation and Logistics hence creating values for our clients.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.