- Manage the movement of products/ materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- To adjust a comprehensive CRM database
- To participate in International Exhibitions
- To have an appropriate knowledge of tile and ceramic industry
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years export experience
Fluent in English ( correspondence and verbal skills)
At least, practical experience in a similar position
Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
Well-developed communication skills and a customer orientation
Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxation
Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
Proficient in Microsoft Office (i. e. Word, Excel)
Age preference: Maximum 35
For male candidates passing military service is compulsory