Bafgh Mineral Complex Iron & Steel Industry (B-MISCO) Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
- Responsible for the export of steel wire rod, rebar, pipe and profiles.
- Opening new markets in the Middle East and Central Asia to increase sales.
- Coordinating between business staff to maintain best service: quality, timing and price.
- Set the monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast.
- Conducting the export team to reach the forecast.
- Set the budget and visiting plan of the export department.
- Evaluating and monitoring the export performance of the export team on monthly basis.
- Managing routine operations related to export activities for the whole department.
- Monitoring daily sales numbers per region, per country, per sales person, per value, per volume.
- Monitoring the competitors’ and international prices day-to-day
- To ensure all actions contribute on the financial results of this area as well as the sales growth and support the maintaining of the long-term profitability.
- Prepare Market Research analysis & Reports.
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes.
- Monitoring and handling all procedures of money transferring.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Advance level of Turkish or Arabic is highly preferable
- Knowledge of export procedures and central bank regulations
- Experience working in heavy industry, preferably steel
- Export management experience
- No restrictions for travel
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and web search
- Ability to work under pressure