- Searching for new international market in neighboring countries, CIS, North Africa, and Middle East also East Asia countries for export.
- Expanding export opportunity through potential customers in target countries.
- Increasing and developing of export in existing market.
- Managing in international exhibitions and events.
- Preparing international export agreements reporting to: Managing Director
- Sufficiently familiar with the national pricing, transportation, insurance, customs rules.
- Fully familiar with export and import procedures and policies of FMCG products .
- Professional negotiation skill.
- Sales analysis and market research skills.
- Russian language knowledge is an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.