The company is currently seeking a qualified person to manage its export business, and to develop and grow its programs. This person would report directly to the CEO, and work closely with Company in growing and further developing the business. An Export Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the movement of products/ materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost
- Effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions.
- Manage Nima financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
Working hours: Saturday to Thursday – Official working hours
-At least bachelor degree
-Over than 5 years’ of experience in the related position
-Experience in FMCG field is necessary
-Superb negotiation skills
-Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
-Time management and organizational skills
-Change management skills
-Analytical and problem
-Positive attitude to continued learning
-Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people
-Good judgment and decision-making
-Ideal Age Range: 35 - 45
-Gender Preference: Preferably Male