● Negotiating with foreign customers, managing and following their orders.
● Monitoring and reviewing the global related markets.
● Preparing all required documents for customs clearance formalities.
● Handling all sorts of correspondences and documentation both in English and Farsi.
● Marketing our products in foreign markets, acquiring new customers.
● Handling orders and familiar with logistic issues.
● Reporting to the sales manager.
● Job Location: Tehran (Shiva manufacturing company (SHIBA)).
● Bachelor's degree in Business Management, International Trade, or related fields.
● Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
● At least 2 years of related experience in exporting FMCG goods.
● Excellent general computer skills and MS Office.
● Familiar with LC conditions, INCOTERMS, customs regulations, road, and sea transportations, and documents.
● Excellent planning skills, self-motivate Capable to prepare required reports and analyses.
● Maximum age: 35 years old.