Serves as a central point of communication between our group and its customers.
Responsible for converting sales leads into orders.
Providing clear scopes, market pricing, competitor information and customer feedback to increase the accuracy and competitiveness of proposals.
Responsible to develop and maintain business for the territory.
• Conduct research on customers and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing team.
• Develops and implements sales strategies consistent with the goals
• Follows up on all business activities/quotes to the client.
• Responsible for accurate sales forecasts for the assigned area and accounts
• Reviews contracts and order terms and conditions for assigned area accounts
• Responsible for the management and control of all business expenses
• Promotional and trade shows events and follow-up information
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant fields
• Minimum 5 years of experience in export and sales.
• English fluency
• Kurdish or Arabic fluency (Both Writing and Speaking) is an added value
• Understanding of commercial terms and conditions.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Comprehensive organization, oral and written communication, motivation, human relations, records keeping, problem solving and follow-through skills.
• Work effectively as a team member.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Ability to promote and maintain positive relationships. Good work ethic – proactive.
• Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
• Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations and maintain attention to detail.