- Follow up the sea shipments
- Be in contact with consignees and agents.
- Be in contact with insurance companies
- Follow up orders to keep the process moving along
- Inform the consignees the updates and notices related to the shipments..
- Full Fluent in English (conversation and writing)
- Professional negotiation skill.
- Fully familiar with export procedures and policies of OIL products.
- Familiar with the national pricing, transportation, insurance, customs rules.
- Good knowledge of shipping documentation
- Dominance of having a minimum undergraduate degree in Business, Customs, Oil, Shipbuilding, Navigation, and at least 15 years of relevant work experience
- Mastery of domestic and international contracts, market development, oil products sales and transit are mandatory
- Dominance of oil products, Port Authority, Bunkering, Ship, Tanks, Piping
- Skilled in Word, Excel and outlook
- Arabic language knowledge is an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sepehr Sanat Negin
Sepehr Sanat Negin Company, member of Iran Bunkering Industry Association has established in 2007 in Tehran.
We first ,provides raw materials such as hot, cold and API steel plates, galvanized, steel, industrial pipes and also industrial constructional profiles for companies.
SSN Co. has been taking a land area in Shahid Rajaee port complex of Bandar Abbas. In this regard necessary actions were taken to construct storage tank and lateral Facilities for the commissioning of the terminal with a capacity of fifty thousand tons and the operation on this project in 2014 has begun and completed in 2018.
We are currently exporting oil products in addition to bunkering.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.