1. Performs different kind of microbiological tests.
2. Operates sterility test methods skillfully.
3. Carries out environmental monitoring for cleanrooms class A, B, C, D by the three conventional methods
4. Performs microbiological growth promotion test
5. Provides relevant documentations of the tests or other quality control documents.
6. Makes required documents according to GLP such as SOP, WI and etc.…
7. Updates job knowledge through participation in educational opportunities.
8. Carries out other assignments in the field of organizational duties by superiors.
- Having a bachelor's or master's Degree of General Biology or Microbiology
- Gender: Preferably Male
- With a career experience of at least 3 years in the relevant field of pharmaceutical industry
- Being Expert in ICDL Seven Skills
- Having the skills to perform microbiological tests according to the pharmacopoeia