Executor and supervisor of constructional projects
Petroleum Industry Innovation and technology Park (PIP)
Posted 9 days ago
• Actively supervising the ongoing projects, evaluating the solutions provided by construction contractors, reviewing technical documents and drawings, and performing the EPC projects control.
• Evaluating and controlling contractors’ activities to achieve cost, quality, and time targets during the construction phase
• Supervising all activities in the site
• Technical support of contractors
• Preparing BOM, order procedure and planning, daily and monthly reports, tender documents and subcontractors’ statements.
• Bachelor (or higher) degree in Civil Engineering
• More than 10 years of experience in the execution and supervision of construction projects, specifically big offices and commercial buildings.
• Good knowledge of MS Office software
• Good team player with a pro-active and flexible attitude, and able to work in a challenging environment, with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized and being able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• 30 to 40 years old