We are looking for a talented and experienced Executive Project Manager, who will lead video Content Production Unit in FaraDars, which more than 30 team members are working therein and the unit itself is composed of 4 sub-units. This manager will be working closely with the content production team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track, and he/she will work with and report directly to CEO and board members. This position need fast executive, project management, process analysis and optimization, team management, communication and some technical skills.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field (IT, Education, Management and MBA are preferred)
- Proven experience in project and team management
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Understanding of formal business process and executive projects
- Able to complete projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Abilities, skills and knowledge to generate new ideas to develop e-Learning
- Knowledge of Education and e-Learning
- Preferably fluent in English
- Must be able to think strategically
- Being sharp, patient, disciplined, problem-solver, and multi-tasked
- Strong communication and team management skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
FaraDars (Kalan Danesh Sahand)
FaraDars is the largest online course platform in Iran. More than 200,000 students across the country and middle-east region are using 800 online courses published in FaraDars to learn a diverse range of topics
FaraDars has been selected and awarded as Iran's Best Digital Publisher in both 2016 and 2017. Furthermore, it was the recipient of national "Made in Iran" award from the Vice President of Science and Technology.
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching