Fatemi Cultural Institute is looking for an experienced Executive Manager to supervise day to day operations of events and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. The executive Manager will lead a team to complete a range of operational duties in different units, including, software development team, scientific team, operation, and support team. They shall have reliable knowledge of marketing, software development, and managing.
- Develop a vision and strategic plan for events, products, and institute side projects.
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train personnel, allocate responsibilities and office space; Also assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Working with the institute accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Working with the scientific department, technical suppliers, and marketing team to achieve institute goals.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Other responsibilities, for instance: Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters, Provide reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Proven experience of mid-level management at least. Also, strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with software development, financial reporting, budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures preferred.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple side projects and deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and Google Drive apps, is essential.
- BSc/BA or MSc/MA in business administration, human resources, information technology, or relative field is a plus.