• The company’s second-in-command and responsible for day-to-day management of the company
• Act as Operational, HR and Administration Manager of the company
• Oversee all operational activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Oversee work of IT and finance executives
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes related to the company and providing timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvement
• Collaborate with the managerial teams to develop and implement plans for growth of the company
• Manage relationships with partners and participate in expansion activities (acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
• Motivate and lead a high performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the company’s functions and departments
• Establish policies that promote company’s culture and vision
• Have vision and enthusiasm of raising up a company at an international level
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate staff and operational performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• MBA or MSc. in an engineering field
• 10 years of work experience in a managerial position
• Strong project management skills including planning, scheduling and resourcing
• Strong leadership, coaching and team working skills
• Superior communication skills
• Strong negotiating skills both in developing strategies and effectiveness at table
• Public relations and community awareness experience.
• Fluent in English
• Ideal age range: 35-45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PARSTRONIC was established in June 2015 by Ramin Amiri (an ex-fellow of General Motors, Delphi and Yaskawa all in the USA) and is paving the way to become the top manufacturer of Electronics in Middle East.
As of April 2018, Parstronic has about 20 employees and is expanding at a rapid pace.
Parstronic's first product is Integrated Elevator Control System which enjoys features superior than global competitors such as OTIS, Schindler, etc. Parstronic is also responsible for setting the standards for elevator and escalator industry in Iran under the supervision of "Iranian Ministry of Energy" and "Iranian National Standard Organization" in 2018-9.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.