* Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
* Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
* Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
* Organizing events and conferences
* Taking care of office expenses and unofficial accounting.
* Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
* Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
* Managing databases and filing systems
* Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
* Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
* Collating and filing expenses.
* Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
• Skilled and experienced in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), Google applications, Microsoft SharePoint.
• Familiar with basics of accounting and expenses.
• 24/7 availability.
• Familiar with international bookings and travel arrangements, online banking, office organizing and official communication.
• At least three years of experience in related fields.
Do you have professional experience with Excel?
Are you familiar with the accounting and finance basics?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Our company, Faro Trading LLC is a part of an international network of commodity traders. Based in Istanbul, We are active in Oman, UAE, Singapore, Africa and Iran. Our main focus is to export mining and petrochemical products from Iran using the access that we established in global markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.