● Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and executive team including: managing several active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
● Plan, coordinate, and ensure the executive team’s schedules are followed and respected.
● Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO and executive team, with Board members, investors, partners, and others, on matters related to executive programmatic initiatives.
● Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executive team and external contacts.
● Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
● Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
● Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
● Greet guests in a professional manner.