We are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated, sharp and committed person (female) to assist the executive manager in coordinating day-to-day tasks, monitoring the status of the projects and ensuring a seamless workflow.
*The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Providing direct support to the President of Datosys, Iran branch;
- Managing time (i.e. setting due dates, scheduling tasks and arranging appointments and internal/external meetings);
- Assisting with preparation of presentations;
- Proceeding with allocated tasks and ensuring correct and timely delivery;
- Managing weekly and monthly reports;
- Handling confidential documents and making sure that they remain secure at any rate;
- Supporting and facilitating the completion of regular reports;
- Developing and maintaining a suitable filing system.
- Duration: Full-Time
- Work hours: 8:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Salary: 1.5 to 2 million
*Communication skills:* The selected candidate will be expected to follow instructions from her supervisor, and so her ability to understand these instructions with no or little need for follow-ups will be important to the manager. She may also need to communicate messages or instructions to others as directed by the supervisor. Good communication skills will ensure that such information is relayed correctly.
*Interpersonal skills:* The selected candidate will be working directly with at least one person: the manager. But she may also serve as the manager's communicator, potentially talking to clients, other employees, and upper management positions.
*Organizational skills:* The supervisor will rely on the selected candidate to keep the work day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billings, etc. requires great organizational skills.
*Computer skills:* Writing emails, logging task/project statuses, transcribing notes and creating spreadsheets and charts will all be among the selected candidate's daily tasks.
- Ideal age: 25 to 30
- Current residence: Karaj, Alborz
***Other requirements: ***
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management will be highly valued;
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience as an executive/personal assistant or secretary for a position of vice-president, director or senior leader or equal;
- Flawless work ethics accompanied by a determined, ever-positive mood;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while keeping committed to deadlines;
- Ability to take routine assignments/projects without direct supervision;
- A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions;
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to organizational structures and the objectives of the team;
- Great interest in IT & software technologies;
- High integrity and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy;
- Excellent skills in working with project management tools, collaboration tools, and cloud storage services;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Fluency in English will be considered a great advantage. That being said, an intermediate knowledge is nonetheless required.
Why should we invite you for an on-site (face-to-face) interview?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Datosys is an Australian company and a subsidiary of an IT group that's a platinum partner of Microsoft. We execute programming and software development of a distinguished project there, as it is the oldest product of the group, which is an internationally known product being used by several major universities, London imperial college for instance We are proud to have created a safe working environment, active today and at the current situations of Iran, while working based on rules and international standards to pave the way for applying and augmenting the expertise in the so-called domains.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.