Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff.
Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
Processes PRB’s memberships with other organizations.
8. Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other PRB correspondence as directed.
Board Support and Liaison
9. Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and dinners; Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
10. Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
11. Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
13. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Oversees the training and support of PRB’s Program Assistants.
Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees.
Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Experience & Education:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Two to five years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
Skills & Abilities:
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
Occasional travel may be involved.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Are you ok to be available by phone every day including weekends till late night?
Are you ok to work ever time?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Omid Darou Salamat Co., we\'re inspired by a single goal: your health. That\'s why we\'re dedicated to developing new, safe medicines to prevent and treat the world\'s most serious diseases. And why we are making them available to the people who need them most. We believe that progress brings about hope and the promise of a healthier world.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.