Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff.
Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
Processes PRB’s memberships with other organizations.
8. Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other PRB correspondence as directed.
Board Support and Liaison
9. Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and dinners; Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
10. Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
11. Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
13. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Oversees the training and support of PRB’s Program Assistants.
Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees.
Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.