The position holder is responsible for the provision of Sage X3 ERP Support and Maintenance to IT users. Providing technical support to application queries, ensuring incidents are resolved efficiently and professionally in line with service level agreements. Fundamental to the role is the ability to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, oral and organizational skills, whilst delivering accurate technical resolutions to issues.
- Sage ERP X3 system support at administration level as well as user application support.
- Support users in evaluating requirements and determining solutions
- Specify and Support on-going development of X3 application
- Manage user access & security
- Managing Interfaces to and from other systems
- Design and manage UAT
- Design and lead internal training plans
- Troubleshooting all aspects of the X3 system
- Help desk monitoring and support
- Assist with patches upgrades and deployment of the additional module
- Screen and other interface modifications
- Design, implement and maintain ERP reports
- May perform other application development tasks, i.e. maintenance of existing databases, assist with application software upgrades, integrations with X3 ERP
- Manage and verify system back-ups and recovery
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date system documentation
- At least 3 years proven experience of ERP systems function support as well as solution implementations and support. Preferably Sage X3.
- Strong proven knowledge and experience of ERP suite administration. Preferably knowledge in Sage X3.
- Proven record in developing management reports from the system or linked SQL applications
- Strong troubleshooting skills at both the operating system, database, application, and web services integration levels.
- Financial background essential